Our next session of The Community Interpreter Training (TCI Training) will begin on Friday, June 21st, 2019.
- Class dates: June 21st – 23rd AND June 28th – 30th
- This class takes place over two weekends.
- Friday’s class is from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Saturday and Sunday classes are from: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- The next available class after this one will begin on Friday, July 26.
Medical, educational, and social services organizations in and around the Twin Cities are increasingly moving towards requiring interpreters to have completed a minimum approved 40-hour training program in interpreting to continue to work at their facilities.
To prepare our interpreters and stay ahead, we require our interpreters to complete the TCI Training as this will soon be implemented as an industry standard requirement.
To reserve your spot we must receive a $200 non-refundable deposit from you.
The $200 non-refundable deposit is due by June 7th, 2019 and the paid-in-full amount of $475 is due by the class start date. Please call us with any questions.
Location: 1625 Park Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55404
There are very limited spots. To sign up please call our office at: 612-230-9839 and speak with HR.