Data Entry Specialist
Job Description The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for entering patient and appointment information generated in multiple systems into The Language Banc's proprietary scheduling software. Accuracy, speed and collegiality are the most valued qualifications for this position. Become a member of the team at The Language Banc, the region's leading interpreting and translation agency. We are tight-knit, multi-cultural, dedicated team working in a friendly, welcoming office. Responsibilities:
- Process, enter and/or update information on web-based scheduling platform
- Maintain average per hour data-entry goals with a minimum of mistakes.
- Work in multiple systems, including Epic, to enter interpreter requests into our proprietary scheduling system.
- Field requests from schedulers and executive staff for high-priority data-entry assignments.
- Positive, "Can-Do" attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask: inbound and outbound communications, data-entry
- Self Starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service
- Previous medical office scheduling, customer service or call center experience desired but not required
About the Company The Language Banc is a language interpreting and translation agency based in Minneapolis, MN. The company provides high quality and culturally appropriate interpreting and translation services to all organizations that serve clients with limited English proficiency. Please check out our website for more information about the company: https://www.thelanguagebanc.com/ Job Description We are currently recruiting interpreters in Vietnamese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Laotian, Hmong and Cambodian. Applicant is required to have the ability to provide high-quality interpreting services to hospitals, clinics and social-service environments. Qualifications & Duties • Must be at least 18 years old and authorized to work in the US • Fluency in English and one of the aforementioned languages, familiarity with medical terminology preferred but not required • Excellent listening, retention and note taking skills • Ability to concentrate and remain neutral, professional and objective at all times • Ability to follow client's instructions closely • Ability to explain certain cultural concepts to avoid miscommunication with the permission or at request of the client • Ability and agreement to comply with the NCIHC Code of Ethics • Willingness to travel to various sites in the metropolitan area Pay rate: $25/ hour, working hours flexible How to Apply To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call Thao or Mengna at 612-588-9410 or apply on our website https://www.thelanguagebanc.com/careers/.Job Details